Respecting the provisions of current legislation, au.FITFIT.FITNESS (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- The Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) .
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in au.FITFIT.FITNESS is: WEB LAB FACTORY SL with CIF B55346456 (hereinafter, Data Controller). Its contact details are as follows:
Address: C/ Sardana 3, 17600 - Figueres (Spain)
Contact e-mail: info@au.FITFIT.FITNESS
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by au.FITFIT.FITNESS, through the forms extended in its pages, will be introduced in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www. agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between au.FITFIT.FITNESS and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the User fills out, or to respond to a request or inquiry from the User.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data.
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive accountability: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by au.FITFIT.FITNESS are solely identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR are processed.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. au.FITFIT.FITNESS undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It shall be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
When the User withdraws consent, it shall not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended.
The personal data are collected and managed by au.FITFIT.FITNESS in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to meet a request or query.
Personal data are collected and managed by au.FITFIT.FITNESS in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to meet a request or query.
Also, the data may be used for commercial purposes of personalization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities related to the corporate purpose of au.FITFIT.FITNESS, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal data retention periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests their deletion. At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Personal data recipients
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
As Hosting Providers:
- SOLUCIONES CORPORATIVAS IP, S.L., (SCIP or Don Dominio), with registered office at Ronda Institut, 24 Bajos C.P. 07500 in Manacor (Illes Balears), Spain
- Nicalia Internet S.L.U. with registered office at Calle Sant Marc 35, Canet de Mar, Barcelona - Spain
As e-mail marketing service providers:
- ACUMBAMAIL, S.L., with CIF: B-13538590, Avenida Rey Santo 3D, floor 3, office 2 - 13001 Ciudad Real. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Ciudad Real, Journal 50, Entry 1248, Volume 551, Folio 1, Inscription 1a with sheet CR-21870.
- SENDINBLUE, SAS, 55 Rue d'Amsterdam, 75008, Paris, with CIF: FR80498019298
- THE ROCKET SCIENCE GROUP, LLC (Identified by the trademark "MailChimp"), as a provider of e-mail marketing campaign services, with registered office at 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308.
- MAKING SENSE LLC, CUIT 204518092 with registered address at 17806 IH-10, Suite 300. TX 78257, San Antonio, United States.
As providers of Cloud services and personalized advertisements:
- GOOGLE, INC. providing cloud computing, email (GSuite) and personalized advertising services, with an address at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, 94043, Mountain View, California, USA.
In the event that the Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as the existence or absence of a Commission adequacy decision.
Personal data of minors.
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by au.FITFIT.FITNESS. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
au.FITFIT.FITNESS undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential manner, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because au.FITFIT.FITNESS cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication of or access to such data.
Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR.
Personal data shall be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform of and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over au.FITFIT.FITNESS and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: This is the User's right to obtain confirmation of whether or not au.FITFIT.FITNESS is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that au.FITFIT.FITNESS has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned of the same.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have his or her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of rectification.
- Right of erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): This is the User's right, provided that the legislation in force does not provide otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his or her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for the deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the User's right to limit the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller. Whenever technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
- Right to object: This is the User's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease the processing of such data by au.FITFIT.FITNESS.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by applicable law.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.au.FITFIT.FITNESS", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons for the request or information to which access is sought.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request being made.
This application and any other attached documents should be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: C/ Sardana 3, 3-3, 17600 - Figueres (Spain)
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than au.FITFIT.FITNESS, and which are therefore not operated by au.FITFIT.FITNESS. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his personal data are being processed, he shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
What are cookies: A cookie is a device or small file that the server of this Web Site sends to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which you connect, in order to store information about the navigation you make from that terminal, which may, if necessary, be retrieved later.
In this link you can access the guide to cookies published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD):
What types of cookies are there: There are different categories of cookies, but the same cookie can be included in more than one category:
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them: Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner/publisher of the Website itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Type of cookie according to its purpose: Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, application or platform and for profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
What cookies do we use on the Web Site?
|Name||Type||Entity that manages them||Purpose||Expiration||Information|
|c_iefitfitfitness||Customization + techniques||Website||Stores language preferences and identifies user's session||2 years|
|_ga||Analytics||Google Analytics||Distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier.||2 years||LINK|
|_gat||AnalítiAnalyticscas||Google Analytics||Limits data collection on high-traffic sites||1 minute||LINK|
|_gid||Analytics||Google Analytics||Stores and updates a unique value for each page visited.||1 day||LINK|
|__gads o __gac||Advertising||Measure interactions with the ads included on the website and avoid being shown the same advertisement too many times. Show personalized advertising.|
The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to display ads based on the visits made by users to their websites or other websites on the Internet.
You can opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Google's Ad Preferences. Alternatively, you can opt out of the use of third-party cookies for personalized advertising by visiting aboutads.info.
This Website uses Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager is a tag management system that allows you to easily and quickly update tags and code snippets on a website or its mobile applications, such as those for traffic analysis and optimizing marketing campaigns. You can add and update custom, third-party or AdWords, Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics and Floodlight tags from within the Tag Manager UI instead of changing the code on websites.
Information on how to disable and/or block cookies: When you access the Website, cookies will only be installed if you explicitly accept them (except for technical cookies, which we need for the correct functioning of the website). You can click on the button below to revoke cookies.
- Chrome, from: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, since: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, since: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera, since: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
There are third-party tools, available on line, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, such as Ghostery (https://www.ghostery.com/).
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise his right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the user's decision not to accept them.
au.FITFIT.FITNESS reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.